ads slot

Posts:

Thanks for everything, London Village

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to announce the closing of London Village in Second Life.  London Village is a wonderful place where the Eclectic gather to share their knowledge.   Or, to unwind and goof off.  



I am happy that this is somewhere my ex hubby invited me to on a regular basis.  I've learned much about British culture here.  I've made some wonderful new friends and I managed to shoot some awesome pictures.  Well, at least I think they are awesome.  I'm a noob photographer with a subpar graphics card.  


Thanks London Village.  If for nothing else, you've given me Gia, Flash and En Garde!!!  RIP.


This is also my FIRST blog, so YaY ME!!!  Thanks for reading and enjoy!!!

This is a test.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff