ads slot

Posts:

1. IAF - I Am Fashion

Since this is my first Fashion Blog, I've decided to just select pieces that I already own.  IAF, I Am Fashion, is a women's fashion store that sells everything from poses, tango/mirage clothing, phat azz clothing and even tattoos.  

The outfit I have chosen to wear is the IAF Floral Dress.  As of the date of the blog, it is a free bag item for joining the group.  Hope that you will enjoy wearing it as much as I have.




Here's some miscellaneous items that I am wearing:



Thanks so much for reading my first installment and enjoy your SL!!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff