ads slot

Posts:

Burlesque with VHD

This little fun number was created by the one and only "Vickeh" from VHD designs.  She made me want to join a Burlesque troupe, but I don't think I'll be as entertaining as she.  The outfit includes shoes(not shown), earrings, a necklace, and several tango applier options.




Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Dress [VHD] Silver Sequin and Peacock Burlesque Ensemble
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Elikatira] Only Rich Browns
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKONKaledio Eyes Color: Earth
Shoes [GOS] Isabella Sandals - Regal Collection - Silver
Lip Gloss [Deesses Skins] Glamour Lipstick Set - Orange Crash
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff