ads slot

Posts:

Rock On, Death Rocker Bettie Crocker!!

Every now and then, while doing Marketplace research, I find some awesome goodies. I wanted a cute "non-boring" pencil skirt and ^v^DRBC^v^ had several to choose from.  I decided to TP to the in-world store to look around as well.  Colorful Prints, Well-Done Mesh, and a whole lot of quirkiness greeted me. Sounds like HOME to me  :)

From Death Rocker Bettie Crocker, I've decided to show the Red Sugar Hips Slinky Dress. Enjoy!!




Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Dress [Death Rocker Bettie Crocker (^v^DRBC^v^)] Red Sugar Hips Slinky Dress
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Jewelry [Phoebe ~Piercings & more] - Necklace/Ring - Cathia Mesh Bow Tie.  Earrings - Jeweled Skull Earrings Bead and Gem Colors
Hair [Truth Hair] Sassy 2 Dark Browns
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKONKaledio Eyes Color: Earth
Shoes [GOS] Isabella Sandals - Regal Collection - Silver
Lip Gloss [=MODA=] Lip Nectar #9 - Whisper
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff