ads slot

Posts:

Fashion 4 Flirts

It's great to have friends who love to take pics in SL.  Once again, Dr. Kitten Katze-Gould has passed me some pics to blog.

The designer for this hot little number is none other than Fashion 4 Flirts.  It's a lace mini with Tango/Mirage and Phat Azz appliers.  As you can see, the detailing in the Lace is just fabulous.  Ladies, you will enjoy wearing this Fashion 4 Flirts Dress.



Dress [Fashion 4 Flirts] F4F Sophie Lace Dress  Color: Purple   Tango and Phat Azz Appliers used
Skin [LeagueIsla Sunkiss - Feline
Phat Azz [Luck Inc] League Isla Sunkiss Appliers Used
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  League: Isla Sunkiss Appliers Used.
Hands and Feet [SLink] League: Isla Sunkiss Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.  Feet are Avatar Enhancement Medium
Makeup [DeeTaleZ] d.Select Skins Makeup Bundle Colorful 3
Jewelry [Chop Zuey Couture] - Tyger Tyger Burning Bright Set
Ring [Bandit] JPB Dephra Angel - Platinum Diamonds Wedding Ring Set
Hair [LeLutka] Jolie_RM Light Blonde Pack  Color: Marilyn
Shoes [Ingenue] Delia Heels - Fuschia  Note: SLink Feet Add-On
Lashes [Redgrave] Eyelashes 31 - Extra Long
Eyes [DeeTaleZEyes Realistic Color: Blue 4

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff