ads slot

Posts:

Grenade Free Weekend 100L Sale

It's Grenade Free Weekend!! (YaY)  Check out the event and pick up exclusive items from premium designers

~Pixystix~ is featuring this awesome Webby Bodysuit in Purple.  It comes with Tango/Mirage and Phat Azz appliers.  Enjoy!!




Bodysuit [~PixyStix~Webby Bodysuit: Purple.  Obtained via Grenade Free Weekend.  100L
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Phat Azz [Luck]  Mesh Bum - Jourdan Onyx Shade appliers used.
Hands and Feet [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Jewelry Set [Zuri's] - Heart's Desire - Amethyst
Hair [eep] Hair 003 Black 05
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKONKaledio Eyes Color: Earth
Shoes [LW] Ibis - Platform Heels - SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet.  Marketplace Store
**Note:  Shoes require a materials ready viewer or a kick ass graphics card in order to look their best.
Eyeshadow [Blacklace Beauty] Dazzle Eyeshadow - Magenta
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

*Edit: Fixed Zuri's and Eep's SLURLS.   My apologies.  
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff