ads slot

Posts:

~PixyStix~ Featuring Hayden Undecided - A Bewbstock Exclusive

Once again I am bringing to you an exclusive skin.  Hayden Undecided is her name and she's available at the Bewbstock Event

Hayden doesn't know if she wants to wear Fushia or Teal today.  What's a girl to do?  Wear BOTH of course and Hayden does it quite well.  She also includes SLink hands/feet appliers, Tango/Mirage Appliers and there is a Loud Mouth applier as well.  All is included in the Bundle for 450L.   Pick up yours today during this exclusive event.




Skin [~PixyStix~] Hayden Undecided Available during the Bewbstock Event 450L
Lingerie [Carrie's LingerieMalorie: Teal
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage  Hayden Undecided Appliers Used.
Hands and Feet [SLink] Hayden Undecided Appliers Used.. Hands are the Casual version.
Jewelry Set [Chop Zuey Couture] - Octopussy Set - White
Hair [Vanity Hair] Sienna White
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKONKaledio Eyes Color: Ocean
Shoes [Leverocci] Belgravia - Platform Sandals - Nero.  SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet.  Marketplace Store
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff