ads slot

Posts:

Domina - Another VHD Ensemble


I love the latest little number from VHD.  It's rocker girl chic.  Domina is the name of this ensemble and it includes earrings, choker, bracelet, belt, dress, garter stockings (not pictured) and pumps.  It also includes Tango/Mirage, Phat Azz, and Brazilia appliers are also included.





Ensemble [VHD] - Domina - Includes Earrings, Choker, Dress, Belt, No Heel Ankle Strap Pumps, Garter Stockings (not shown), Bracelet, Phat Azz Appliers, Brazilia Appliers, and Tango/Mirage appliers.
Stockings [Zulu by Naheemah Banx] Z-Tights Torn - Black    Phat Azz Appliers worn  Marketplace Vendor
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Mesh Butt [L.Inc]  Phat Azz The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands  [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [EMO-tions] Carla - Dark Brown
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Earth
Lipstick [Angel Rock] Pitch Black
Mascara [Mon Cheri] - Mascara Tears II - Black Fair Hunt Gift.  Not available in-store at this time
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff