ads slot

Posts:

Sexy Shorts - By FLG



Sometimes, I am sent items from residents randomly.  So, I decided to blog these cute lil shorts I received from FLG.  These shorts come in 22 different colors and also have a phat azz applier hud.  After seeing the Tiger print and realizing I had no shirt, I searched on MP and found a wonderful vest fatpack. Super cute!!





Shorts [FLG]  Sexy Short - Tigresa - 22 Prints Plus Phat Azz Hud  Via Marketplace
Vest [S.L.A.D.] Candy Jeans Vest  Phat Azz and Tango appliers included.  Marketplace Vendor
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Mesh Butt [L.Inc]  Phat Azz The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands and Feet [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Vanity Hair] Comadi - Black  Hud used for Scarf colors
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Earth
Choker [Phoebe's Piercings and More] - Pamela Mesh Choker Earrings
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Shoes [Ison] - Lace Up Gladiator Sandals - SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet. - Black
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff