ads slot

Posts:

FLG Peu de Tissu Gowns

If you need more gowns to add to your collection, FLG is here to help.  A new Peu de Tissu Gown  is available.  The Skirts are 70L each and the Tops are 30L each.  The appliers are included with the shirt purchase.  Enjoy!





THE GEAR


Tops and bottoms [FLG]  Peu de Tissu  - 4 colors available
Shoes [GOS] Angelina Peeptoe - Color + Hud used

THE BOD

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKONKaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Hair [Ploom] Lewmi - Indecisive Hud used
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes

THE BLING

Jewelry Set [Zuri's Jewels] Opal Shimmer Elite - Gem Color Hud used
Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring 
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing


THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyeline [MONS] - Eyeshadow Stunning - White
SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 159

THE INK

Left Thigh/Hip Tattoo [I Am Fashion] - Birds of a Feather - Note:  P-Azz Friendly




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff