ads slot

Posts:

!Lilicious Mesh Tanks

Almost everyone loves mesh (Especially me). I am happy to present some awesome Tango Compatible Mesh Tanks.  You have 9 shades to choose from or just buy them all!!  Stop by !Lilicious and pick them up!!







THE GEAR


Tanks [!Lilicious]  Amy's Tanktop  - 8 colors available LTA Compatible
Pants [Beautiful Dirty Rich] Not Made In Your World - 7 Huds avail.  Basic Colors Hud used.  Note: BDR is under construction.  If you're still interested, please pick these up on MP




THE BOD

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKONKaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Hair [Wasabi Pills] Teeloh - Night Shadow
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes



THE BLING


Jewelry Set [Amorous] Conquistador
Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring 




THE COSMETICS



Lipstick [Flawless Unicorn] Glitter Party Lips 3 - MP Vendor
Eyeliner [MONS] - Black Eyeliner Series - 3
SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 44








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff