ads slot

Posts:

Gatherings Designs @ Lubbly Jubblies

It's [Lubbly Jubblies] time again!!  (YaY)  Gatherings Designs has 3 dresses for your collection.  All are Mesh and Breast friendly of course.   They are priced from 100L - 150L.  Lubbly Jubblies runs from 1/15/14 - 2/13/14.  Pick them all up!!

For this shot, I was inspired by the girls over at [WWWG].  I love how they neatly blog multiple outfits at the same time.  So please, enjoy my attempt to do the same.

Also, I just want to say that I love [Seraphim]!





Left:

GD Rockabilly Sweetheart Red Cherry [Gatherings Designs] - at [Lubbly Jubblies] -  100L  This dress is also available in other prints, however they are priced at 200L.
Jewelry Set [Amorous] Conquistador   

Middle:

Garter Dress or Skirt in Kiss Me Red [Gatherings Designs] - at [Lubbly Jubblies] - 150L.  There are two ways to wear this dress and I have shown both.  
Jewelry Set [Amorous] Conquistador

Right:

Vintage Cocktail My Heart [Gatherings Designs] - at [Lubby Jubblies] - 100L  Jewelry is included with this set.   This dress is also available in other prints priced at 175L.  


Everyday Wear:

The Bod:
Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Hair [Analog DogRebel - Soft Black
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKONKaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes

The Bling:
Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, and Breast Cancer Awareness Pin

The Cosmetics: 
Eyeliner [MONS] - Black Eyeliner Series - 3
SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 181
Lipstick [Mon Cheri] - Red Glossy Lips
Eyeliner [CIA] Graphic Eyeliner - Black
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff