ads slot

Posts:

!Lilicious @ SL Fashion Week

This week at [Seraphim's SL Fashion Week Blog] !Lilicious has some mesh mini skirts available.   They are currently priced at 179L each.

I decided to pair the skirt with one of the items I obtained during my Birthday Shopping Spree (cha-ching).  I found out about Blueberry via their Flickr Feed and I "faved" some of their gear.  The owner was nice, so I purchased some of their merchandise.  I am happy that I did because I LOVE all of the things I purchased.



THE GEAR

Skirt [!Lilicious] Mini Skirt - 8 colors.  Obtained via [SL Fashion Week]  Note: Belt Hud included.  Available until 3/6, so don't delay.  
Vest [Blueberry] Kristy -  Mesh Bustier.  Several Colors in the Fat Pack.  LTA Included
Shoes [Blueberry] - Piper - Mesh Boots   Hud Included for Color Effect 

THE BOD

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands   [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.  
Eyes [IKONSunrise Eyes Color: Deep Brown
Hair [Lelutka] Emeli - Praline   From the Naturals Pack
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes
Teeth [Tuli] Parted Lips 1


THE BLING

Jewelry Set [Cae] Cuffed Collection   Obtained via [Whore Couture Fair]
 [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing

THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [MONS] Black Eyeliner Series - 3
Lipstick  [The Skinnery] Jourdan Lipstick - Black Honey
SLink Compatible Mesh Nails [Jamman Jewels and Accessories] - Hud Used to achieve color effect.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff