ads slot

Posts:

Queen of Hearts @ Femme Fatale

I was recently asked to blog for Femme Fatale and my initial reaction was... WoW!!.  I didn't know much about the vendor and I already blog quite a bit so I wasn't sure.  As soon as I TP'd to the store and saw all of the fun items that were created I was hooked.

This store is great for my club owners/hostesses/dancers who do lots of events and need items for them. The first item I've chosen (I have several ♥) is called Queen of Hearts Burlesque.  It has several top options and can be worn many  different ways.  All items are included. I've pulled together 3 looks for you, enjoy!!



THE GEAR

Ensemble [Femme Fatale] Queen of Hearts Burlesque - Includes Hat, Gloves, Blindfold, Stockings, Boots, Pasties, and lots of other Bells/Whistles.  LTA included.  

THE BOD

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands   [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.  
Eyes [IKONSunrise Eyes Color: Deep Brown
Hair [Ploom] Fiona - Indecisive Hud used
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes
Teeth [Tuli] Parted Lips 1
Eyebrows [The Skinnery] Natural Brows Pack 1   Obtained via [The Dressing Room Fusion]

THE BLING

Jewelry Set [Cae] Cuffed Collection   Obtained via [Whore Couture Fair 3]
 [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing

THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [MONS] Black Eyeliner Series - 3
SLink Compatible Mesh Nails [Jamman Jewels and Accessories] - Hud Used to achieve color effect.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff