ads slot

Posts:

Steampunk Look

I was going through the notices for the Tango Clothing Group and I noticed an advertisement from Tam's Trousseau.  Since I hadn't visited in a while, I decided to swing through.  They have all kinds of wonderful items and this is one of their new releases.  Since some of the models on Flickr had a Steampunk challenge, I decided to do a Steampunk look -  Tango Style of course!!

I'm only showing one look, but this ensemble actually includes more.  There's a pair of Phat Azz compatible pants (non-mesh) and a black lace top(with LTA) included.  This ensemble includes everything shown except for the earrings which I will list separately.

Enlarge to click photo


THE GEAR

Ensemble [Tam's Trousseau by Tamarsk] Dark Punkster - Appliers Included - Other colors available


THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Updated
Skin [Birdy by Nina Helix] - Alex Skin - Coco 
Hands  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version.  
Eyes [IKON by Ikon Innovia] Sunrise Eyes Color: Brown Deep
Hair [Iconic by Neveah Niu] Leakes
Lashes [Mon Cheri by Freya Olivieri] MC Falsies Eyelashes


THE BLING

Earrings [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] -  CO-D Earrings
Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring

THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [MONS by Ekilem] - Black Eyeliner Series - 3
Lipstick [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller] Dry Slick Lip Balm - Cherry - Obtained Via [fi*Friday] Timed event
SLink Compatible Mesh Nails [Flair by Sasy Scarborough] - Set 29

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff