ads slot

Posts:

Going Bust


I have so much to tell you all.  Wooooo...  I'll try to collect my thoughts and keep it organized.

Over there on the lovely Cleavage Sim, Going Bust is ongoing.  It started 9/28 and it will end 10/12.  I have 2 hot numbers to show you.  The Freya Lingerie and the Latex Zipped Bodysuit.

Maai and Gatherings Designs both have begun to  make Omega Appliers for their items.  I highly recommend that you begin your conversions as well.  Take a Trip on over to the [Love and Lust SIM].   Join the group (it's free) and start picking up the kits that you need.  The kits are 1L if you join the group.  Love n Lust also has a blogsite [Here]

I have purchased the Lena Lush and I had to convert it to Omega.  All I had to do was rez the body, drop in the script then take the body back into my inventory and wear it.  Now, even if the vendors do not make Lena Lush appliers, if they make Omega appliers, I can wear the garments. Same procedure applies for Wowmeh and Brazilia..  The Mesh Butts also work the same way.  Need a video?  Well check out this one on [You Tube].  

Why all the Omega Info, Breezeh?   Well, it's because some vendors are switching towards Omega Only appliers.  I want to make sure that you are still "covered" (Pun intended).  Belleza people are covered because Belleza comes Omega Compatible out of the box.  TMP and SLink have separate appliers.  I hope they will both become compatible in the future.

If you wish to see a gallery of the Going Bust items, check out [Seraphim's Blogsite].  Both items that I am wearing are priced at 100L each.   



Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear :

Lingerie [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter Freya -  Hot Pink -  Omega, TMP, and Physique appliers included - via [Going Bust]
Bodysuit [Gatherings Designs by Stacia Zabaleta Latex - Purple -  Also available in Black and Hot Pink.  Omega appliers included - via [Going Bust]

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Scoria
Skin, Ears, Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Quiana Skin,  Human Ears, Bushy Brows 21
Hair [Exxess by Layja Vidor Nawia and Radana - Black
Hands,  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.1

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Earrings [Boom by Aranel Ah] Rain Earrings - Platinum  via  [My Attic]  ends 9/30.    
Rings/Necklace [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 
Watch/Bangle Set [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel]   Complete Chain - Unisex Billionaire_Smexy 

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Lipstick [Beautiful Freak Cosmetics by Axi Kurmin] Banded Metal lipstick - bfppv - pink / violet
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] - Teeth [Tattoo Layers] - 07
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Pose [FashionyZee by Zee Genezzia] - Pose Stand 6 - 10- Stand 9 and Stand 9 Mirror used.  






  
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff