ads slot

Posts:

!Lilicious @ The Black Dot Project


Hello Everyone!!  Round 4 of The Black Dot Project runs 10/1 - 10/24 and !Lilicious is participating.

The "Hug Me" Mesh Sweater, is available in 10 colors. The Hud gives you the possibility to change the collar and sleeves as you wish.

I already owned some amazing pants and I've collected the SLURLS so that you can pick them up too.

If you'd like to see a gallery with the available items for this round, then check out [Seraphim's Blog

I am wearing my Slink Physique for this post.  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo

THE GEAR

Sweater [!Lilicious by Lilly HerbergHug Me - Via [Black Dot Project
Pants [Valentina E by ValentinaevangelistaHalston Trousers - Lavender
Pants [Mutresse by Eeky Cioc and Ugly FrogNikita Leggings via [Fameshed]  Note: HUD used for this look.   
Pants [Kim by Kimberly FlagonSwag Mesh Pants - Leopard
Pants [B-DaZZled by BdazzlemeTraditional Baggy Jeans - From Last Month's Thrift Shop.  There are some shorts, Skinny Jeans, and skirts very similar to these in the shop.  Please allow time for items to arrive in the store.  
Shoes [ESQUE by Kaysha Piers] Giselle Stiletto - Patch Adams
Shoes [Has Been by Terrie Dreadlow] Lineate Heels Darks - Note: From Last Month's My Attic. Please allow time for items to arrive in the store.  
Shoes [Just Designs by Davidefre or Dave Freeman] Anastasia - Lacq. Vanille; via [Uber]


THE BOD

Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi Nicole Skin Tone 19
Hands, Feet and Body  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique Body
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Passion
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaHuman Ears
Hair [Kin by Kin Keiko] Jennifer

THE BLING

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel - Spangles Ring, Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin  
Rings/Necklace [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  


THE COSMETICS

SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] - Teeth [Tattoo Layers] - 07
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it.  

THE POSEMAKER
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff