ads slot

Posts:

Amber, The Cutiepie



For this post, I am presenting Maai's latest release.  It's called Cutiepie and it is Omega, Physique, and Mesh Project friendly.  There are also SLink Feet/hands appliers as well.  Comes in 4 vibrant shades and it is priced at 290L/900L FP.   

For this post, I am wearing my Slink Physique.  My Lena Lush doesn't play well with some of the thigh high boots.  Happy Shopping ♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Bodysuit [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Cutie Pie - Green, Pink, Purple and White
Bracelet [Aisling by Damian Kleiner and Druunah Esharham] Elyan Bracelet  (Thank you, Elle for the gift) via [The Gatherings] ends 10/15
Glasses [Le Primitif by Yani Tryce] Vintage_Hazel Glasses - Pure  -  Did not locate these in the store, will assume they are discontinued.  If you take the TP and are dropped at someone's residence, zoom out to the store and hop on one of Sorgo's poses.  Le Primitif is across the street.   
Boots [R2 by Rei2 Aya]  A/D/E enbi boots



The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Scoria
Hair [Unorthodox by Tonio Harmison] .Amber Rose Blonde  [MP
Hands, Feet, Body[SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique Body
Skin [~Pixystix~ by Pixy Snook] Hera - Pre-Jacked via [Totally Top Shelf

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Earrings/Necklace [Bens Beauty by Snow Martiel My First Set
Ring [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Lipstick Shades [Izzie's by Izzie Button]  Dark Lipstick - Patty  - via [The Dressing Room Fusion
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [O-turun Poses by Shion0x0]  Pose 07 Box    [MP




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff