ads slot

Posts:

The Monster Dress



I have another look from the Beauty Pageant to present.  It's from Gatherings Designs and it is called The Monster Dress.  It is available in Blue, Green, and Red.  Omega Appliers are included.  


I've been following Eonla's Flickr and she's been very busy creating awesome accessories for her brand, [MODA].  I am excited to present some goodies that I picked up!!  

If you need a Gallery for the Beauty Pageant, it's on Seraphim's Blogsite

For this post, I am wearing my Lena Lush from Kitties Lair.   Happy Shopping ♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Dress [Gatherings Designs by Stacia Zabaleta] Monster Dress - Red.  via [Beauty Pageant]
Glasses and Boots [MODA by Eonla] Royal Pin-Up Glasses and Charade Platform Boots.  You will receive a Hud with each of these purchases and you can customize the items as you wish.    
Doll [KYP by Kennethh Yamdev Tickle Me Elmo [MP]

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Steel Blue
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.1
Hair [Ploom by Helyanwe Vindaloo] It's So Fluffy
Hands, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
Skin [~Pixystix~ by Pixy Snook] Hera - Pre-Jacked via [Totally Top Shelf

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Watch/Bangle Set [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel]   Complete Chain - Unisex Billionaire_Smexy 
Ring [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Lipstick  [Izzie's by Izzie Button]  Dark Lipstick - Patty  - via [The Dressing Room Fusion
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Ilaya By Ilaya Allen Hold Me Pack - Pose 03

In Da House:

Piano [Daisy Moments By Paty Paule DAISY Moments - Mesh Black Piano
Painting and Rug [Serendipity Designs By Kyra Ishtari OKeefe Landscape Painting and Taos Blue Cow Rug
Brown Chair [Lisp Bazaar By Pandora Popstar Luka Armchair - Girls Only This Area
Teal Chair [Floorplan By Tegan Serin] Throne chair ADULT / teal
House [Trompe Loeil By Cory Edo Neoteric


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff