ads slot

Posts:

Lubbly Jubblies - 2


For My Next Lubbly Jubblies post, I have decided to give you a great fall look.  What?  It's NOT fall where you are because you're buried in snow?  I feel your pain.

Cheer up because SexZ has created some super cute Mesh Fall Argyle sweaters for you to wear.  They are Lolas Compatible but you can also wear them if you do not have Lolas.  There are 6 lovely colors for you to choose from:  Light Grey, Powder Blue, Purple, Vintage, Pink and Mint.

Let's congratulate 7 Deadly Skins.  They are nominated in this year's Avi Choice awards in 3 categories:  Favorite Female Skin Designer, Favorite Male Skin Designer and Favorite Cosmetics Designer.   Check out their Lubbly Jubblies Contribution.  It's called Jennifer Jubblies and she comes in Version 1 as well as Version 2.  Feel free to pick up both.

For this post, I am wearing my Slink Physique to help show the mesh.    Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Sweater [SexZ by Kantatas] Fall Argyle - Vintage, Pink and Mint - via [Lubbly Jubblies
Glasses  [random Matter by Nikohl Hax] Hastings Glasses - Silver - Half Open - N21 Exclusive item.  No longer available.  
Jeans  [B-DaZZled by Bdazzleme] Traditional Baggy Jeans - HUD Used - Messaged Owner to see if these will be instore soon.   
Shoes [Ingenue by Betty Doyle] Chloe Flats - via [My SLink Obsession

The Bod:

Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Lingpearl - clear pond - large dark  -  Subscriber Gift
Hair [Truth by Truth Hawks] Sassy 2
Hands, Body, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, Physique Body, Flat Feet
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears
Skin [7 Deadly Skins by Izara Zuta] Jennifer Jubblies V2 - via [Lubbly Jubblies

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Earrings [MONS by Ekilem Melodie Stud Earring Style 1 - retired
Rings/Necklace [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone 
Watch/Bracelet [Mandala by Kikunosuke EelBILLIONAIRE_Fat_ver - Hud used

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Bounce This by Bouncer Criss Khloe Pack    



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff