ads slot

Posts:

Lubbly Jubblies ♥


New Round of Lubbly Jubblies has begun and I'm excited to show you some awesome goodies.
First up is Maai's Bad Candy Dress.  It is available in Black, Pink, Purple and Black/White. Gatherings Designs has the Jenna Lingerie set available in 8 colors.  Although I am showing it fully, you can wear it many different ways.  

Bad Candy has Physique and Omega appliers available.  Jenna has Omega appliers only.  If you haven't converted your mesh bits, you can check my Flickr for detailed instructions.

The Seetans over at Azoury have another fun shoe for us to wear.  The Siggy Booties are for your SLink Mid and Belleza feet.  They are available in Brown, Camel, Black, Red and Souris.  You may pick them up at The Secret Affair and I'll post all of the info.

For this post, I am wearing my Lena Lush.  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Dress [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Bad Candy - Black, Pink - via [Lubbly Jubblies
Stockings [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Animal Print Stockings - Black, Pink - Several Colors Available.  
Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem and Aniki Seetan] Siggy Booties - Red, Souris - via [The Secret Affair

Lingerie [Gatherings Designs by Stacia Zabaleta] Jenna - Purple, White - via [Lubbly Jubblies]
Shoes [Ariskea by Diaxm]  Nitrite - Black

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Scoria
Hair [Soonsiki by Kattington] Odette
Hands,  Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, Mid Feet
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.1
Skin and Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Quiana Skin, Human Ears

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Necklace [Pure Poison by Shaleene Keenin Red Beth Necklace - Under Construction.  
Necklace  [glow Studio by Linka Demina] Rubik Collar Black  - retired 
Earrings [MONS by Ekilem Melodie Stud Earring Style 1 - retired
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 
Watch/Bracelet [Mandala by Kikunosuke EelBILLIONAIRE_Fat_ver - Hud used

The Cosmetics:

Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it.  
Lipstick and Eyeshadow [#Adored by Constance Daehlie] Romanoff Lips and Haunt Eyeshadow - Both are at [The Big Show]
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Purple Poses by Audrey Guter Kalen Pack



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff