ads slot

Posts:

Carrie's Lingerie Trio ♥



I am thrilled to show you new Carrie's Lingerie releases.   Now with Omega appliers included are:  Elisabeth Hearts, Ashley and Rosa.  There are also SLink Gloves/Stockings appliers included.  Carrie's Lingerie also now has SLink Physique appliers available for some of the releases as well.  I have chosen to wear all 3 of these with everything showing. Carrie has included an Omega Hud that allows different combos.   Come on down to visit and see what Carrie's Lingerie is doing!!

For this presentation, I am wearing Lena Lush from Kittie's Lair.   Enjoy!!  


Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:
[Chapter 4 Ends Approx 2/28]  


The Gear:

Ensembles  [Carrie's Lingerie by Carrie Bridger]  Elisabeth Hearts, Ashley and Rosa
Shoes [Just Design by Davidefre Resident] Decimation - Black
Shoes [Candydoll by Rebeca Dembo] Sasha  - [Chapter 4]  

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Hope Eyes - Scoria
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch]  Lena Lush Body 2.3 
Hair [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Gypsy Baby  [Chapter 4]  
Hands, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
Ears [Mandala - kikunosuke Eel] STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin [DeeTaleZ by Steffi Villota] Deedra - Lena Lush Applier Used..  


The Bling:

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy Hansome] Missy Gemstone  Rings 
Necklaces [Mandala - kikunosuke Eel] Legacy Kilimanjaro, Polly White, and Legacy

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Beauty Marks  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Beauty Marks - style 4 [Chapter 4]  
Eyebrows - The Skinnery - Bushy Brow - 21
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Teeth [07]
SLink Nail/Toe Polish  [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Glitter

The Posemaker:

Poses [Dream Print by Ashlie Coba] Vogue Pack 10



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff