ads slot

Posts:

Valentine Panties




The With Love Fair is about to open and Shakeup! Cosmetics has some cute panties for you to wear. The Valentine Panty is available in 7 shades.  All 7 are shown below.  Physique, Maitreya, Belleza and TMP appliers are included.  I am wearing the TMP body.   Enjoy!!


Seraphim Galleries:


Click to Enlarge Photo


Panties  [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick]   Valentine Panties - [With Love Fair
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 
Rose [Terashop by Terasum ResidentRed Rose MT
Body, Hands [The Mesh Project ]  Basic Body
Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook]  Hera - Ambrosia  - TMP appliers Used.  via Discount Roulette instore.  Headshot. ♥♥
Finger Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Slay Belle's Ring [MP Freebie] -  Designer Super Easy to work with ♥♥♥♥
Poses [I Am Fashion by Amber SwallowtailIAF Static Poses 5
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff