ads slot

Posts:

Frida


It's almost time for The 2015 Skin Fair.   Since two of my "BABIES" are in the event, you'll be hearing a lot from me.  (Yes I love my sponsors like they're my kids.) 

Shakeup! Cosmetics is ready, y'all.  The Frida Lipstick Package contains 9 lipstick shades for your TMP.  So get ready, because it's going down on Friday the 13th.   

For this post, I am wearing TMP head and body.  Enjoy!! 


Click To Enlarge Photo
Seraphim Galleries:
[Skin Fair - Ends 3/29]


Lipstick  [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick]  Frida   [Skin Fair]
Skin [Lumae by Lumiya Rae] Delphine:8-Cocoa/Sugar Heart{Mid Cleavage/Freck/LightBrow}
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Charm Eyes - Burnt
Head , Body [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body
Hair [Soonsiki by Kattington Chloe
Poses [Glitterati by Katey Coppola] Closeup 8
Lingerie [Posh Pixels by VampirePam Resident]  Diva Lingerie - Diamond
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff