ads slot

Posts:

G.N.O. Lipsticks


More Shakeup! goodies to show you from the 2015 Cosmetics Fair. 

Here are the G.N.O. Lipsticks in The Basic and Electric Palettes.  Although I am wearing the shades for darker skin tones, shades for the lighter tones are included as well.  TMP and Tattoo appliers are available.  Swing by to pick them up on Friday the 13th!!  ♥♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:
[Collabor88 - Ends 4/6]
 
Lipstick [Shakeup! Cosmetics by Carrie Jannick] G.N.O. Lipsticks - [Skin Fair ]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Charm Eyes - Burnt
Skin [Meghindo's by Meghindo Romano]  Ariana - Nubian - [Skin Fair ]
Hair [Exile Hair by Kavar Cleanslate Touch so Warm [Collabor88]
TMP Lingerie [Posh Pixels by VampirePam Resident]  Diva Lingerie - Bailey
Poses [Label Motion by Anne Dakun] Blair Pose Pack - Pose 1
Head , Body [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff