ads slot

Posts:

~PixyStix~ - TMP Version


The Skin Fair 2015 starts on Friday 13th and ~PixyStix~ is there.  I am introducing the second of 3 new faces from the ~PixyStix~ brand.   Nighe comes in all shades shown and comes with all appliers including the new Sweet Lips and Soul Kissers.

For this post, I decided to wear the TMP Head and Body so that you can see the skins in that version.   Thanks for viewing!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo
Seraphim Galleries:
[Skin Fair - Ends 3/29]

Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Nighe - Shape Worn is available - [Skin Fair ]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] All Eyes are from Ikon
Hair [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Zoey [Biker's Choice Fair
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]  
Jewelry [Bens Beauty by Snow Martiel Shiny Cross Set
Bodysuit [Le Forme by Louise Marsault] Alice Leather Suit - Red [Biker's Choice Fair]
Poses [Glitterati by Katey Coppola] Closeup Pack
Head , Body [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff