ads slot

Posts:

~PixyStix~ Introduces Leviosa


The Skin Fair 2015 starts on Friday 13th and ~PixyStix~ is there.  I am introducing the first of 3 new faces from the ~PixyStix~ brand.   Leviosa comes in all shades shown and comes with all appliers including the new Sweet Lips and Soul Kissers.

I am showing off my new Sweet Lips and I totally love them.  They were easy to fit and they were easy to use right out of the box.

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya Lara and Sweet Lips.   Thanks for viewing!! 


Click To Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:
[Collabor88 - Ends 4/6
[Anybody
[Skin Fair - Ends 3/29

Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Leviosa - Shape Worn is available - [Skin Fair ]
Mesh Mouth  [PXL by Hart Larsson]  SweetLips  v1.3
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Kaleido Pack Used
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Hair [Tableau Vivant by M4ri1yn Magic and Aida Ewing] Sherilyn hair - Basics [Collabor88
Piercings [RealEvil Industries by Crashnoww and Velvetskin] LUX - Face piercings
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Tattoo [Taox by 0Claudia0 Novaland] For Angel - Hope [Anybody
Dress [Kelini by EvaKelini] Sens Leather Mesh Dress [Biker's Choice Fair]
Poses [Glitterati by Katey Coppola] Closeup Pack
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V2.1







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff