ads slot

Posts:

For The Cool in You


Shakeup! is participating in the Cupcake Fair.  The Natsumi Lipsticks are available in 5 shades.  The Tattoo Layers as well as TMP installers are all included.  The Fair ends 4/30 so make sure you swing by to check it out. 

Glow Designs has created some really cool Aviator Shades for Cosmopolitan.   They are available in 4 shades:  Gold, Silver, Bronze and Copper.

For this post I am wearing the Head and Body from The Mesh Project.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:
[Cosmopolitan - Ends 4/12]
Lipstick [Shakeup! Cosmetics by Carrie JannickNatsumi Lipsticks - [Cupcake Fair ]
Head Scarf [Exiled Inc by Scarlet Singer]  Dotted Black Head Scarf
Shades [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren] Aviator Shades [Cosmopolitan]
Skin [Meghindo's by Meghindo Romano]  Ariana (TMP version from Skin Fair. Not instore yet)
Hair Base [Soul by Lerochelle Destiny] Catalina TMP Bases [MP Too. ]
TMP Lingerie [Posh Pixels by VampirePam Resident]  Diva Lingerie - Diamond
Poses [Label Motion by Anne Dakun] Gayle Pack - Pose 4
Head , Body [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff