ads slot

Posts:

The Pink Print


Shakeup! is participating in the Cupcake Fair.  The Petal Eyeshadows are available in 9 shades.  The Tattoo Layers as well as TMP installers are all included.  I'm also rocking the Maitreya Nailpolish in Chocolate Drips.  The Fair ends 4/30 so make sure you swing by to check it out. 

Poema has some shapes for sale and they are awesome with face sliders.  I visited their MP store, and got about 4 or so new shapes.  This one is called New Delhi. I only altered the body sliders, so that it can work well with Maitreya and I haven't changed the face at all.   She is quite lovely, I think and I hope Poema continues to make more fabulous shapes.  

For this post I am wearing Maitreya Lara along with my standard SL head.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries:
[Fameshed - Ends 4/27]

Eyeshadow [Shakeup! Cosmetics by Carrie Jannick] Petal - [Cupcake Fair ]
Maitreya Nail Polish [Shakeup! Cosmetics by Carrie Jannick] Chocolate Drips [Cupcake Fair ]
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident]  New Delhi 
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Wild Full Thick
Lipstick [Deesses by NatalieWells Resident] Glamour lipstick - Famous
Dress [Rebel Hope Designs by Rebel Hope] Summer Vacation Mesh Dress (Maitreya) - [Fameshed]
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone 
Skin [It Girls by Annie Jolifaunt]  Crystal Cafe V2
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Sovereign Eyes - Chocolate
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears   
Hair [Boon by Boo Nakamura] DSY966 hair black
Poses [Infiniti by Brandi Monroe] Handy 2 - Pose 11
Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.0




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff