ads slot

Posts:

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.

More From the Dark Style Fair!!   (YaY)  For this post, I'm showing off Avanti's Nikita Corset and Zeta Bracelet.  

The Nikita Mesh Corset is available in 10 colors.  A hud is available to change the metal colors.  The Zeta Bracelet is available in 5 metals and there is a hud available to change the stones.  Come on out to the Dark Style Fair and check it out!! 

For this post I am wearing Belleza Venus along with my standard SL head.  Enjoy!!

Site:  [Taken at xin., xin (8, 38, 33)]


Click to Enlarge Photo


Corset [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident] Nikita - Navy [Dark Style Fair]
Cuff Bracelet[Avanti by Intoxicate Resident] Zeta - Platinum [Dark Style Fair]
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] -  Party - Swallow Wings
Cross [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] CHUREL Cross [MP]
Eyeshadow [Nox by Olyvia Stratten and Anya McConachNova Liner Pack One [Black]
Skin [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt]  Crystal Cafe V2 - B  
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Sovereign Eyes - Chocolate
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone 
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Piercing(Chest) [Cute Poison by Sae Luan] Atonement  
Piercing (Facial) [Cute Poison by Sae Luan]  Stellar Piercings
Belleza NailPolish [La Boheme by Santana Lumiere] LB Chrome Blue
Hair [Ploom by Helyanwe Vindaloo] - Kiera
Jeans [Vivi by Vixtris Resident] - Jennifer Jeans - Grey
Pose [Vibe by Journey Lorakeet] Keep It Casual Pack

Body, Hands, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Venus V 0.02




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff