ads slot

Posts:

You Get What You Settle For

New Round of the Makeup Room has begun.  Shakeup has some Lipstick now available for your Lelutka Mesh Heads.  All 9 colors are included on the hud.

I ran out to Lelutka and after staring at all of the heads for a while, I chose Lotte.  Out of the box, I'll be honest, I thought this was not going to work.   However, after applying The Skinnery's Silke it turned out to be quite beautiful.  So I'll be using this one for my Vanilla tone and Lumae for my Chocolate. Gotta be diverse!!  

Kea over there at Gorgeous Dolls has made us some Almond shaped nails for the Maitreya hands.  I am just showing them out of the box and I didn't even bother changing colors.  You can though.  There are 57 different polishes and gems.  You can change each finger.  I showed MUCH restraint, but I want you to HAVE FUN and be you!!   

For this post I am wearing Maitreya's Lara along with Lelutka's Lotte mesh head.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo

[The Chapter 4 - Ends 5/31


Wearing:
Lipstick  [Shakeup! Cosmetics by Carrie Jannick] Shimmer Natural Lips. Lelutka Appliers Only. [Makeover Room]
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Silke - Champagne [Chapter 4]
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] PC Spotted Eyes - Tropic 
Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Boho Chic'd(Sekushii Gyal)  [MP Too]
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte
Earrings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Fishy Earrings Fatpack
Hair [Little Bones by Nova Faerye] Nightingale
Poses [Kokolores by Leyla Flux] Portrait me
Mesh Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.3  




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff