ads slot

Posts:

It's Not Too Late to Build a Better World.

Greetings!!  I have new makeup to show you from Shakeup!  On the left, I am wearing Anuska.  9 shades will be available for The Showroom.  In the center, I am wearing Alex Bright.  These vibrant shades (9 of them) will be available for The Makeover Room on 8/1.  Finally, if you haven't already been to The Lexi Project, please don't forget to support this event.  Alex in Darks is available and the proceeds for the purchase will go towards the Lexi Project [Lexi Project Post].  All 3 Makeup Sets are compatible with your Lelutka Heads!!  

I am honored to be blogging for Modish.  Here are 3 shades from one of their latest lines: Mochis.  Modish makes appliers for most mesh body-parts as well.  So stop by and try on some skins!! 

For this post, I am wearing my Maitreya Lara along with Lelutka's Lotte Head.  Enjoy ♥♥♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo








Wearing:

Lipstick 1  [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Anuska [The Showroom]
Lipstick 2  [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Alex Bright [Makeover Room]
Lipstick 3  [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Alex Dark [Lexi Project]
Eyeliner [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] HUD (06)
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Soldier (1 and 3), Soldier,  Coffee
Blouse [Valentina E by Valentinaevangelista]  Now Voyager Button Blouse M Atlantic
Hair [(red) Mint by Moni Schulze] No.33'15,  No. 35'15, and No.24'14
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Mochis [Skt 5]   [Skt 11]   [Skt 7]
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]   
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer Valentina Jeweled Cross
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte   
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4 
Pose  [I am Fashion by Amber Swallowtail] - IAF Static Poses 5 - Static Pose 63





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff