ads slot

Posts:

Keep Going!

More Makeup from The Makeover Room!!   ~PixyStix~ has created some super cool makeups for your standard SL head.  6 shades are available, but I am only showing 5.  Collect them all!! 
 
For this post, I am wearing my Belleza Body and Standard SL head.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo



Wearing:

Makeup [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Bloem, Da' Dot, Orchid, Lumen and Duisternis (Circuit not shown)  [The Makeover Room] 
Necklace [Yummy by Polyester Partridge] Repurposed Charms Necklace - Rusted [N21 ]
Hair [Mithral Apothecary by Evadne Quintessa] Verbena Ombres
Shirt-Dress [Ricielli by Fhara Acacia] Dress Shirt - Black  [Shiny Shabby]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Coffee
Eyelashes [Sinful Curves by Stephanie Fishnet]  Demure
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Haruko 5 - Champagne - Former Gacha Item
Body, Hands, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Venus V3
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Pose  [I am Fashion by Amber Swallowtail] - IAF Static Poses 5 - Static Pose 63









Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff