ads slot

Posts:

Good Girl; Bad Girl

For those Bag Ladies out there, I do have a couple of treats.  On the left, is Glow Design's Group Gift.  The Lulu Clutch includes 8 shades on a hud.   For the more naughty and fiesty fireballs out there, the Round BackPack is available in: Skull, Wings, Neko Leopard, Neko Leopard Pink, Neko Black, Eye, Marilyn, and of course Pretty MF.

This is my first items only blog, so YaY Me!!  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Clutch [Glow Designs by sckarlett.fairywren] Lulu Clutch - Hud Included - Group Gift
Back Pack [Miss Noise by morgana.direwytch] Round Backpack - 8 different prints available.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff