ads slot

Posts:

An Obstacle is Often a Stepping Stone


Time for a new round of The Makeover Room.  Stix has created some new Eye-Makeup for you.  The Brimstone Liner is available and on the Right is Fire and Brimstone.  They are available for your Omega, Lelutka, TMP, and SLink heads.  There are also some add-on Liners available and they are for your Alex Logo Head (Not Shown).  So check it all out. 

PixyStix has rebranded to Stix.  She is going to be updating all of her skins as well.  I am showing Hera on the left and Nighe on the right.  Both are in the Butterscotch shade.   Lovely faces they are!!

For this post, I am wearing My Standard SL Head and Belleza Freya.  Enjoy!! 

Click To Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 

Galleries:

Eye Makeup [Stix by Pixy Snook] Brimstone(L) Hellfire & Brimstone(R) [Makeover Room]


The Bod:

Hair [Clawtooth by Bubbles Clawtooth Ruby Starlight Prize 17 - Dark Ombre [Arcade]
Hair 2 [Pelle Hair by morgana.direwytch] Icy
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Hera (L)  Nighe(R)  Now Updated!  
Hair Base [Just Magnetized by Justyna Magne] Natural Hairbase - set 03
BodyBelleza Freya
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]- Triumph Eyes - Armor(Group Gift Main Store.) Other Colors: [Shiny Shabby]


The Posemaker:

Poses [Label Motion by anne Dakun] - Blair Pack


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff