ads slot

Posts:

Lovely Leah


Modish has released Leah in 12 fabulous Shades!!  There are also optional Freckles and Moles/Beauty Marks for you to wear.  All appliers including Lelutka and TMP are also available for purchase.  Customize and have fun!! 

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and the standard SL Head.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo

Click to Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Top [Purple Moon by Poulet Koenkamp] Ciara [Tres Chic]
Halter [!MOoH! by Dalriada Delwood] High waist bikini top [Thrift Shop]

The Bod:

Hair [Clawtooth by Bubbles Clawtooth Elastic Heart [Kustom 9]
Skin, Freckles and Moles [Modish by Ele Brandi] Leah
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Spotted Eyes tropic and Opal Eyes Rose Wood
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Eyelashes  [Arise by Lonlysoule] Eyelashes Set   No 5
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident] New Dehli

The Bling: 

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 


The Posemaker:

Poses [Label Motion by anne DakunCarola Pose 6


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff