ads slot

Posts:

Shades of Grey


Azoury is participating in this month's round of Shiny Shabby.  The Subversion Shoe is available in Blue, Brown, Gray, Red, and Black.  They are compatible with SLink, Maitreya and Belleza feet. 

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and the standard SL Head.  Enjoy!!

Site:  [Visit this location at PREFABRICA - sculpts, textures, full perm sculpties, sounds in Second Life]
Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 

Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Subversion - Black [Shiny Shabby]
Hat [Azoury] Chapi Chapo (Black)
Dress [Muka by Muka Release]  Sophia - Heart [Chapter 4]

The Bod:

Hair [Calico by Calico Ingmann Quinn
Skin, Freckles and Moles [Modish by Ele Brandi] Leah Skt 19
Body, Hands, Feet, Nailpolish -  Maitreya's Lara
Eyes - Poetic Colors
Eyelashes - Arise

The Bling: 

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  


The Posemaker:

Poses [Di's Opera by Di HoorenbeekW33 - 5 modeling poses  [Dressing Room Fusion]


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff