ads slot

Posts:

The Sphere

This week has been super tough on the budget.  What do you do, when you have shoes to show and need garments to go with them?  Visit COSMOPOLITAN!!!  

Before I get to Cosmo, let me tell you about this fabulous shoe at Chapter 4.  Azoury has created the Sphere!!  The shoe is compatible with Most SL feet and is available in White, Brown, Orange or Black. 

With my 300L budget, I did what Tim Gunn always says. "Make it Work!".  Both mesh outfits are from this round of Cosmopolitan Event.  I still had Lindens left too!!  Thanks Cosmo!! 

For this post I am wearing Belleza Isis and standard SL Head.  Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo



Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Sphere [Chapter 4]
Outfit 1 [Indyra by Indyra Seigo] Secret (Other colors available) [Cosmopolitan]
Outfit 2 [GARBAGGIO by Ashleey Andrew] Double Strap Jumpsuit  [Cosmopolitan]


The Bod:

Hair 1 and 2 [Besom by Kattington Resident] Genesis and Hair Fair 2015 (005)  
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident] Narbonne 
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Clarity and Chocolate
Skin [Deetalez by Steffi Villota]  Miranda [Brows2] brown Mixedtype - Group Gift
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Imani  Skt [12] -  Group Gift   
Body, Hands, Feet [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Venus Isis

The Cosmetics: 

Nail Polish [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Slink/Omega/Maitreya Polish [MP Too]
Lipstick [Beautiful Freak Cosmetics by Axi Kurmin] Circuit Lipstick


The Bling: 

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Necklace [Modish by Ele Brandi] Serpenta [We ♥ Roleplay]

The Posemaker:

Poses [Label Motion by anne Dakun] Sunami



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff