ads slot

Posts:

Turn it Up, Bring the NOISE

It's just me and my music today.  Azoury has created the most awesome Wireless Headphones ever!!  They are called "Noise" and are available in Onyx, Silver, Red, Yellow as well as Purple.  So Go get 'em!! 

For this post I am wearing Lelutka's Lotte and Maitreya Lara.  Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo



Seraphim Galleries:

Headphones [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Noise [On9]

The Bod:

Hair [Blues Hair by Avie Button] Blossom [Collabor88]
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] PC Opal Eyes - Dandelion
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Mochis (skt02)
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte   
Body  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4

The Cosmetics: 

Lipstick [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] Lelutka Makeup Hud 03 
Eyeliner [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] Lelutka Makeup Hud 02
Mesh FingerNails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Edge of Glory(Maitreya) [MP Too]

The Posemaker:

Poses [E.Ink by Empty Inkpen] Headphones - E.Ink 18 Free Poses pack.  Note: Used Animare 
Pose Adjuster  [YT Recreant by yt recreant] Animare Hud 



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff