ads slot

Posts:

Insidious

Coming to Men's Only Monthly is Insidious!!  Azoury's latest creation for the men will leave you breathless.  I hope you like my male version!! 



Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits.

Galleries:
[Men Only Monthly - Opens 9/20  
 

 The Gear:

Mask [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Insidious [Men Only Monthly]  
Hair [Unorthodox by Tonio Harmison] Wildin
Skin [Elysium by Aleida Rhode] Julian - Deep Dark
Eyes Ikon - Hope Eyes Storm  
Poses [Le Poppycock by Olivia Lalonde] Wildflower B


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff