ads slot

Posts:

Outdoor Fun

It's time for My Attic at the Deck.  I am showing off 3 different looks from 7 different designers.  I won't bore you with a long intro and I'll get right to it.  

For this post, I am wearing Standard SL head and Physique body.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
The Gear:

Look 1:
Shorts [Mimikri by Mimikri Kit] Gitana - India [My Attic]  
Top [Mimikri by Mimikri Kit] Gitana - Nato [My Attic]  
Shoes [Essenz by Senzati0n Domenitzo] Alabama [My Attic]   
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Belladonna (Worn in all looks)

Look 2:
Dress [Leri Miles Designs by Leri Miles] Reflecting Pond [My Attic]  
Shoes [Bushu by bushushoes] Millie - Navy [My Attic]   

Look 3:
Dress [Girl Thursday by Girl Thursday] Town & Country Dress - Yellow Rose [My Attic]  
Flats [Elysium by aleida.rhode] Greta Loafer - Bamboo [My Attic]  
Shades [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] PU2002

The Posemaker:

Poses [Nantra by Nancoix Urquan] Illegally Blonde - Includes Props: Books, Dog/leash, Purse
[All Poses are at My Attic]  

The Bod:

Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell] Freya, Never Wanted You, Crazy In Love
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]
Skin  [Modish by Ele Brandi] Leah - 00, 04, 19
Hands, Body, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Physique, Casual Hands, High/Flat Feet
Nailpolish [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] fingernails - night [MP Too]
Ring - Pomposity



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff