ads slot

Posts:

It's Alright With Me!!!

Congrats, Cosmopolitan!!!  It's your 3rd Anniversary.  Azoury is there and The Titane Shoe is what you are after.  Titane is compatible with your Eve, SLink, Maitreya and Belleza feet. 

For this post, I am wearing Belleza Venus and Catwa's Jessica mesh head.  Enjoy!!

Site:  [Visit this location at Azoury in Second Life]


To Flickr
Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Titane [Cosmopolitan]  
Dress [Bueno by buenosl] Sweater Dress [Uber

The Bod:

Hair [Magika by Sabina Gully] Tendency
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]- Triumph Eyes - Coffee
Skin  [Stix by Pixy Snook] Leviosa - Chocolate - Omega Appliers used.  
Hands, Feet, Body - Belleza Freya
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica
Lipstick [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Catwa Lipsticks - Cosmo Gift [Cosmopolitan]  

The Posemaker:
 
Pose [Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek] Modeling Poses 33.2

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff