ads slot

Posts:

Ritta is Here!!

Here's another post featuring the Catwa Jessica Head.  Modish now has appliers available for you.  Grab the shade(s) that you love of grab them all.  I've attached the hud so that you can see in depth what you are getting should you purchase the applier.  There are 3 lipstick options, 5 brow options and there are even beauty marks/freckle options. 

This time, I am showing a couple of the Emote options on the head.  If you pair your head with Belleza, you can put together some pretty neat shots.  I hope you all have lots of fun with these.

For this post, I am wearing Belleza Freya and Catwa's Jessica Mesh Head.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits.

Galleries:
[Cosmetic Fair - Ends 9/30]
 

 The Gear:

Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Ritta - Catwa Jessica Applier - Skt 11, Skt 05, and Skt 19
Dress [Valentina E by valentinaevangelista]  Cara Leather Dress
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica
Necklace [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Maka Boho Feathers
Hair [Magika by Sabina Gully] Mint
Body/Hands - Belleza Freya
Rings - Pomposity 
Eyes [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Flirtacious  eye collection - 3 [Cosmetics Fair
Poses 1 & 2 [Izzie's by Izzie Button]  Head and Hands Pose Pack
Pose 3 [Winsome Twins by leilamontana] Glamour Pack

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff