ads slot

Posts:

Teacher and Student

Here are some new outfits from Posh Pixels.  Our "Teacher" is wearing the Peyton outfit.  The Dress as well as the Jewelry are all included.  So stop by Fashion Limited to pick it up, it's a Limited item and only 25 copies are available.  Fashion Limited Opens 9/5. 

Our "Student" is wearing Prep Skool Cutie.  The Shirt, Tie, Bag and skirt are all included in the Ensemble.  You can grab this outfit at Event @ 1st.  

For this post, on the left I am wearing my standard SL head and Slink Physique.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo





Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Dress [Posh Pixels by VampirePam Resident] Peyton  [Fashion Limited] (Opens 9/5)
School Girl [Posh Pixels] Skool Cutie [Event @ 1st]  
Socks  [Sn@tch by ivey.deschanel] Sparkle Socks [Dressing Room Fusion 
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Malva [Kustom 9 ]

The Bod:

Hair [Olive by Naminaeko] The Steamer Hair; Sweetpea
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]- Triumph Eyes - Armor(Group Gift Main Store.) Other Colors: [Shiny Shabby]
Skin 1 [Stix by Pixy Snook] Hera - Butterscotch; Cream
Hands, Feet, Body [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique 
SLink Nailpolish [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Glitte

The Posemaker:
 
Pose [Di's Opera by Di Hoorenbeek] Rockabilly/Vogue [Dressing Room Fusion  

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff