ads slot

Posts:

Walking on Sunshine

On9 will be opening soon and Azoury has some new Retro heels for you to wear.  The Olympe Stiletto comes in Black, Brown, Cream, Red, Rose and Yellow.  They are compatible with your SLink, Maitreya, Eve and Belleza feet.  So let's shop at On9 and have a good time!!

I picked up lots of goodies at Collabor88 to compliment the shoes. 

For this post, on the left I am wearing my standard SL head and Maitreya Lara.  Enjoy!!

Site:  [Visit this location at Fall Public Land in Second Life]


Click to Enlarge Photo




Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Olympe [On9]  
Skirt and Top [Pixicat by areve] Dusk - Orange  [Collabor88
Piercing [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Badu Chic [MP Too] 

The Bod:

Hair [Tableau Vivant by M4ri1yn Magic and aida.ewing] Jade  [Collabor88
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]- Odyssey Eyes - Soldier
Skin  [Glam Affair by Aida Ewing] Marta - Africa - [Collabor88
Hands, Feet, Body - Maitreya Lara
Maitreya Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Uh-Huh Honey - Corkscrew -Available 9/9 via [MP Too] 
 A
The Posemaker:
 
Pose [Zzang by HushHushHush Resident (MP Store)] To Walk A Mile Pack

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff