ads slot

Posts:

Let Me In

Sometimes, I try new things and I've decided it's okay to do that!!  Those of you who have been with me over the years already know that Blue is my favorite color.  So, if I'm going to step outside of the box, might as well do it in your favorite color, right? 

Pelle has released a new hair and it's called Pastel.  It's mesh and is available in several colors. 

For this post, I am wearing the Tentacio Mesh Doll Avatar.  Enjoy!! 


Click to enlarge photo




Galleries:
[The Arcade - Ends 9/30 

 The Gear:


Hair [Pelle Hair by morgana.direwytch] Pastel
Doll Avatar [Tentacio by May Tolsen] Head Vamp A, Satyr Vamp Body, Bra & Thong Black  [Arcade]  Note: Doll has been tinted since it is mod. 
Poses [Nantra by Nancoix Urquan]  Rock N Roll Ruby

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff