ads slot

Posts:

What's New, Pussycat?

What's New?  It's the Dianthus Heels from Glamistry.  They are available for your SLink, Maitreya and Belleza Feet.  You receive an entire Fatpack for 479L.  The deal lasts only for 24 hours and we're approaching the halfway point.  So, don't miss out. 

For this post, I am wearing Standard SL Head and Belleza V3.  Enjoy!! 


 Flickr ♥
Click to Enlarge Photo







Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Mask/Hair [Moon + Vale Koer - (Limited Item)] Erratics Element [No 21] 
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Dianthus Heels.  Ends 9/5 - 8a SLT
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone 

The Bod:

The Posemaker:
 
Pose [Vibe Poses by journey.lorakeet] Shoe Freak

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff