ads slot

Posts:

Almost Fall!!

Glow Designs has a new SLink Shoe available at Cosmopolitan.  Several packs and colors are available, so don't miss out!! 

For this post, I am wearing Lelutka's Lotte and SLink's Physique.  Enjoy!! 

Site:  [Visit this location at House of Spheres in Second Life]
 
Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 

Galleries:

The Gear:

Shoes  [Glow Designs by sckarlett.fairywren] Kath Heels [Cosmopolitan] 
Ensemble [Morea Style by morea Decosta] Ingrid - Saphir - Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet, Dress and appliers all included.  


The Bod:

Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell :Not My Business
Skin [Elysium by Aleida Rhode] Devine II - Deep Dark
Body/Feet -  Physique, High Feet, Casual Hands 
Head - Lelutka's Lotte

The Cosmetics: 

Nailpolish  [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Glitter


The Posemaker:

Poses [Exposeur by RubyStarlight Writer] - Top Model Sticky Sweet  -  Currently having a half off sale. 



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff