ads slot

Posts:

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

I'm showing 3 shades of Modish's latest release, Camilla.  Come grab her today!!

I love showing off fabulous skins with some HOT lingerie!!  Avanti doesn't disappoint with their new release at Anybody.  Suki can be worn many ways and comes with most appliers.   

Accessorize your look with Azoury.  Excess is available in several colors at On9!!  
 
For this Post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and SL Standard head. 



Click To Enlarge Photo









Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[On9 - Ends 10/28]
[Season Story - Ends 10/31]  
[Anybody - Ends 10/31]   

The Gear:

Skin/Lipstick [Modish by Ele Brandi] Camilla - 12, 03, 08 (Moles, Freckles Layer included)
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident]  La Habana 
Septum/Bracelets/Rings[Real Evil by velvetskin and crashnoww] Dark Queen - [Season Story] 
Necklace/Earrings [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Excess [On9] 
Lingerie [Avanti by Intoxicate Resident] Suki [Anybody]
Hair  [Wasabi Pills by MissAllSunday Lemon] Poppy [Season Story] 

The Bod: 
Nails  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Boho Chic'd(XL Almond) [MP Too]  
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]Lara 3.4
Lashes [Sinful Curves by Stephanie Fishnet]  Demure
Pose [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff