ads slot

Posts:

I'm Annie, Not the Little Orphan Either.

Let the Vamps of SL rejoice as I introduce Catwa's latest mesh head, Annie. 

I've taken all kinds of photos in hopes that you would be able to see the many emotes, hud options and goodies.  

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and Catwa's Annie Mesh Head.




Click to Enlarge Photo


The Emotes:  Click to Enlarge Photo





More Emotes, Eyes Closed or Squinted etc:  Click To Enlarge Photo

The Hud: Click to Enlarge Photo


The Hud:

As you can see, I've broken up the tabs on Catwa's Hud into 5 parts.  I'll try to give an overview on what each tab does.

Skins:
The default tone on the head is Glam Affair's Asia.  You may also save additional skins that you create to this section(UUID needed). 

Lips & Blush:
Three Blush options and Eight Lipstick tones are included.  I'm wearing one of the included lipsticks.  You may add items to the hud as well(UUID needed).  The Blend Button toggles to Blend or Mask.  The Blend bar(Far Right) helps with the opacity of the particular layer.  The clear buttons do as they say, they clear the blush or lipstick respectively.

Eyes & Brows:
There are 5 eyeliner options included.  Just click on the eyeliner and it will add it for you.  There are standard eyebrows that come with the head, but I opted for my own.

Tint, Alpha, and Lashes:
There are 4 lash styles available.  You can wear just the top lash if you wish.  You can also toggle the lashes off and wear your own.  Tint allows you to tint items to your preferred shade.  The Skin, Lips, eye liner, hair base, eyelashes and eyebrows can all be tinted.  You may change the shimmer/glossiness as well.  You can toggle/hide parts of your head by clicking on the corresponding part on the hud.  Finally, you can adjust your head to your body fat size. 

Animations:
This is the fun part.  You can toggle talk or gestures.  Blink fast or blank slow; it's up to you.  I have posted pictures of the static eyes.  Open, Closed, or Partially Open.  Default lips can be fixed to smile and show teeth, or not.  There are 9 different mood options.  The moods can be toggled on or off.  They can also be paused if you wish to freeze the mood.


________________________


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits.

Galleries:
[The Epiphany - Ends 11/12
[Collabor88 - Ends 11/06
[Chapter 4 - Ends 10/25]
[Gen Neutral - Ends 10/26]

 The Gear:

Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi] Ritta - Catwa Applier - Skt 11
Bodysuit [Addams by AmaliaRainwood] Marion Hero Costume [The Epiphany]
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Annie
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Maharani
Hair [Tableau Vivant by M4ri1yn Magic and aida.ewing] Burtonette [Collabor88]
Body/Hands - Maitreya Lara
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]
Tattoo [Inhale by ranhendrix] Deadpool Tattoo [Gen Neutral] 
Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Lyre [Chapter 4
Pose [Glitterati by Katey Coppola (Set is on MP Only) ] Closeup Pack

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff